Quit Smoking tobacco

I started out with the patches.
But only got through the first stage half way through..
Started to increase my blood pressure. Had to stop using them.
I tried chantix before a few years ago. And did not work for me

I tried the patches some years ago, but I didn’t have any good success with them. I tried asking my doctor for chantix, but he doesn’t like it, and wants me to just cut down until I can quit. That doesn’t work either.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Lee,

Hang in there and think of your family...My dad quit when he was 52...He is now 91.

ps...Just got a call that my great friend Bill Kohl has stage 4 lung cancer...Hopes he will make it thru the year...Never saw him without a cigarette.
Sorry brother, it's hard
To lose friends and family..

Subscribed to this one
o.png
o.png

I’m three days in to the quitting process. I’ve cut down to just a few a day, what I used to smoke in an hour.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu