R2R post deleted?

I knew it would be taken down..I appreciate this place for the friends I've made and knowledge I've gained but seems to be getting censored a lot more these days. We all know that dude Chris isn't going to come clean on the forum but at least let us get it off our chests and bs with one another about it.

We should all hold ourselves to high moral and ethical standards in the field and I think it speaks volumes that we hold eachother accountable and are willing to call those out who muddy the waters or make sportsman look bad. This guy was a public figure and should have known better..I understand it's an allegation and nothing has been proved but come on..let it play out and let's see all those involved tell their sides of the story.

Reactions: Kellendv
Crazy sh!t going on here... Why doesn't SCH just tell everyone why these threads were deleted, stopped, blocked... instead of hiding with the devil... Ed F

Wonder if there are any free hunts going on from the so called big game guide in question? Like pay to play advertisement shit? And public figure? What? Who is he? I don't do Instagram or instafamous...what am I missing? Do tell...

incase any of you want to start your own site where you can let freedom ring instead of the pravda style site you think it is now

hosting here
with the zero dollars everyone contributes to you can get broke fast :)

516b064379ae5.jpeg

Reactions: NBK
incase any of you want to start your own site where you can let freedom ring instead of the pravda style site you think it is now

hosting here
with the zero dollars everyone contributes to you can get broke fast :)

View attachment 63174
Nyet.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu