Rabbit Opener 2024

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Great morning bunny hunting...Broke the ice at about 5:15 am...Then proceeded to whack 4 in a row near an old wheat field just before sunrise... :clap:

Headed to Julian to check cams, look for poults, and then back to Henshaw for some bass fishing....:blush:

By 11:00 am, it was getting damn hot...So, I headed for the barn....Fun day....:sun:

IMG_5877.JPGIMG_5895.PNGIMG_5966 (1).JPGIMG_5894.pngView attachment 62408

American Sportsman!!! ..Many of the young folk won't Know what I'm taking about...Stevo..you could have rolled with Curt Gowdy my friend...way to get out there and hunt and fish every available moment in life...Strong work Amigo.

Ke
Well that day didn’t suck! Way to go Steve. Is that an air gun?
vin,

Yes, it is......Umarex Gauntlet.............:blush:

With this high brush we have again this year...Most the shots are pretty close...I shot at one rabbit 5 times, before I skulled it...2 thru the ears and it only hopped a few feet...Being quiet is a good thing....... ;)

Reactions: WaterDawg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu