Racoon Euro

Make sure its completely dried out and White lacquer that thing. Vermon! Also, try sitting in peroxide or white gas(coleman fuel) next time...some old stauncey Geezer told me that works well. Nice work

Last edited:
I wanted to drive by the roadkill but my son wanted it. After boiling, bleaching, removing teeth etc., It sat it a bucket of the darkest coffee I could make, overnight. Turned something gross into pretty cool. 223 round for size comparison.
How was the coffee?

From relatives in the east I have listened to it takes good disection skills to seperate the glands from the flesh to produce good edible flesh. Check out anything in the way of Gullah recipes from the low lands in the south as the recipes posted tend to work best in that way.

Anythings possible..Larry has eaten a coyote and bobcat..jus sayin

I heard Bo Jackson talking about eating them on a meateater podcast. He likes them

They are good eating if they are not trash divers! The best were the ones on crawdads

Eaten a lot of them when I was a kid running a Walker & beagle in the creek beds at night tuff mother fuckers!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu