Rat Fish

Way to work the rodent! I’ve done well on the Spro Rat lure, around $25 but your lure looks really amazing.
I started with the spro. My biggest Rat fish to date was a 7 on the spro at Otay. I dont use a net when im on my tube and Ive been stuck a few times by these trebles they come with. I could not get a grip on the mouth of the 7 with out getting stuck. She finally broke loose so no pic! I was bummed but thats the way it goes with trebles. The spro gets bit for sure but these PB rats just seem to get bit more often. I believe its the knocking sound they make. Seems to attract more fish than the spro. I still throw my spro around also.

Reactions: ilovesprig and NBK
Mornings seem to be a better rat bite. This one was at SD River in my tube. Such expensive lures I finally bought one. Throwing it with 65lb braid. At $150 I do not want to lose this one lol. Its definitely a quality bass catcher. Bites are few but usually good fish!
I bought one a few years back when they came into popularity, paid good money for it. It worked great until I hit a float at the dam and broke the lip off. Dam

• Sad
Reactions: ilovesprig
I bought one a few years back when they came into popularity, paid good money for it. It worked great until I hit a float at the dam and broke the lip off. Dam

At that kind of money, I think I would've figured out a way to put a new lip on it...... ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu