REALLY - TIRED OF THIS CRAP

socalcowboy

Sep 12, 2012
Lakeside
Death threats because you hunt and you want to pass on tradition.... What really gets my goat is if a 2nd Amendment right or a hunter made threats to PETA or anyone else I am sure they would quickly look into who is doing this. I want arrests and conviction on dumb asses making these threats...

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2015/jan/29/jen-the-archer-target-of-petition/?#article-copy

That could be my daughter some day and that just makes my blood boil! I choose to hunt and care more about the environment and the animals then the vegans who condemn it.

Sickening... especially to hear those loons looked up her address and went to her home? It's ironic to me today how the Left and Hollywood always advocate anti-bullying crap and then they back these enviro-thugs who do nothing but bully innocent people including women and kid hunters. Just the other day I saw this article on Breitbart from the UK:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/01/28/pictures-animal-rights-thugs-beat-hunt-master-senseless-with-iron-bars/

SurfNHuntSD said:
Sickening... especially to hear those loons looked up her address and went to her home? It's ironic to me today how the Left and Hollywood always advocate anti-bullying crap and then they back these enviro-thugs who do nothing but bully innocent people including women and kid hunters. Just the other day I saw this article on Breitbart from the UK:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/01/28/pictures-animal-rights-thugs-beat-hunt-master-senseless-with-iron-bars/
Enviro-bullies. So intolerant. Such hypocrites.

Am totally outraged. They happened to stumble on her photos this time, but hers are no different from the photos that all of us post here every day. I don't understand why these antis can't see the hypocrisy in their attacks: they threaten the worst kind of violence on a human being... in the name of... protecting an animal from violence??? The truth is, many of those same people will go to the store tonight and buy a shiny package of the meat of an animal that suffered not only a far worse death than the animals we harvest, but also a truly miserable life.

I sometimes wonder when the wrong person will stumble upon the photos on this forum, or the ones up on my blog. And as much as I thought it was just women being attacked, there are also articles like this one: [ http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/09/10/dove-hunting-animal-rights-sabalow/15337649/ ] where a man took his daughter out dove hunting. Ryan Sabalow was threatened (as was his FOUR YEAR OLD daughter!) just like Jen Cordaro, so perhaps the common denominator is: 1) you can't be a female hunter, or 2) you can't take a little female child hunting.

Either way, understand that I have your backs, my fellow hunters... I posted messages of support on Jen's page and urge you to do the same.

Suburban Adventuress said:
Am totally outraged. They happened to stumble on her photos this time, but hers are no different from the photos that all of us post here every day. I don't understand why these antis can't see the hypocrisy in their attacks: they threaten the worst kind of violence on a human being... in the name of... protecting an animal from violence??? The truth is, many of those same people will go to the store tonight and buy a shiny package of the meat of an animal that suffered not only a far worse death than the animals we harvest, but also a truly miserable life.

I sometimes wonder when the wrong person will stumble upon the photos on this forum, or the ones up on my blog. And as much as I thought it was just women being attacked, there are also articles like this one: [ http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/09/10/dove-hunting-animal-rights-sabalow/15337649/ ] where a man took his daughter out dove hunting. Ryan Sabalow was threatened (as was his FOUR YEAR OLD daughter!) just like Jen Cordaro, so perhaps the common denominator is: 1) you can't be a female hunter, or 2) you can't take a little female child hunting.

Either way, understand that I have your backs, my fellow hunters... I posted messages of support on Jen's page and urge you to do the same.

Great point in regards to the way that many of those same people will buy meat from the supermarket and how hypocritical their actions are. I will post a message on her page as well. We have your back too and should anyone threaten you let us know!!

Man that's some disillusion going on there. PETA says hunting is a coward's past time? :D C'mon... you can't seriously be THAT disconnected from reality, CAN YOU ???

Odd that these "activists" are so against killing animals but are willing to kill hunters (death threats)? I guess words are their weapons. Bet most, if not all, of these people have ZERO understanding on what's on the other side of the gate.

It would be a terrible day, but could you imagine the collapse of the infrastructure and all these animal lovers being unable to eat? Rather starve to death than have the ability to provide and survive.

Suburban Adventuress said:

I believe our photos are only visible to registered members; someone correct me if I'm wrong. So there's at least a minor barrier to any random person seeing what we do here. They'd have to register with the rest of us freaks.

We have reached out to Jen to join us here! SCH has her back.

I've known Jen for awhile now. She also was at our NWTF meeting Tuesday night......She's a wonderful ambassador to our hunting & fishing lives.....I boil when I see crap like this.....My daughter posted her 1st buck on Facebook this last fall and almost instantly someone reported her.

I HATE LIBS!................ :mad:

WOW!!! the ignorance of some people??
I would say most archers/ hunter/sportsman/woman will back you Jen!!!

reminder flying pig shoot @ Balboa this Sunday!!

ilovesprig said:
I've known Jen for awhile now. She also was at our NWTF meeting Tuesday night......She's a wonderful ambassador to our hunting & fishing lives.....I boil when I see crap like this.....My daughter posted her 1st buck on Facebook this last fall and almost instantly someone reported her.

I HATE LIBS!................ :mad:
X2 on the libs. Its tough here in Cali for sure. I remember when SD was more conservative growing up. Times have changed. I'd like to move elsewhere but wife vetoed!

Hi everyone,

A little birdie beckoned me to pop in! I want to thank you all for the massive amounts of supports! I am incredibly grateful for everyone in our great community of sportsmen and women and the "force" I feel next to me. In the beginning stages of all of this I remained silent and as everything escalated faster and faster, I took some advice from a good friend, and went public. It has really helped me to find the strength that I needed to speak up and to speak out. And, in turn, I've met some really amazing people and made some connections with kids that I never would have made otherwise--this is a blessing in disguise.

Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart for your support, kind words, and all that you do to keep our great traditions and legacies alive! Hunt on.

Warmly,
Jen Cordaro

We are with you on this Jen..an welcome to the SCH website & forum.

X2 Jen! Stay strong... we all got your back. Let us know if there's anything we can do please!!!

Welcome to SCH Jen.
The people that started this BS have done you and the hunting community a favor. You are going to be more popular than before and will be able to reach out and help kids that you wouldn't have been able to before this happened. Stay focused, stay strong and hunt on.

If you have a FB account, "like" her page (https://www.facebook.com/JenTheArcher) and and start backing her up when the TARDS give her crap.

Jen.The.Archer said:
Hi everyone,

A little birdie beckoned me to pop in! I want to thank you all for the massive amounts of supports! I am incredibly grateful for everyone in our great community of sportsmen and women and the "force" I feel next to me. In the beginning stages of all of this I remained silent and as everything escalated faster and faster, I took some advice from a good friend, and went public. It has really helped me to find the strength that I needed to speak up and to speak out. And, in turn, I've met some really amazing people and made some connections with kids that I never would have made otherwise--this is a blessing in disguise.

Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart for your support, kind words, and all that you do to keep our great traditions and legacies alive! Hunt on.

Warmly,
Jen Cordaro

Jen,

Glad the little birdie told you to pop in. Once again keep up the great work you are doing and If you need someone to stand watch on the front door let me know and my daughter and I will be there! Take care.

Matt

Gatorfan said:
If you have a FB account, "like" her page (https://www.facebook.com/JenTheArcher) and and start backing her up when the TARDS give her crap.
Done. Thanks for posting the link.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu