Red pantie night!!!!!!

S

stikbrandon

UFC 196 is tonight! Order it ! Gonna be history tonight!

Diaz will make it a war if Conor doesn't put him away in the first

SurfNHuntSD said:
Yep bought it.. would like to see McGregor knock the $h#t out of Diaz. And a couple chicks punch on each other too.

X2 watching now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You called it a week ago Brandon! Everyone in my house thought Conner was going to mop up Diaz. Well, Diaz ran Conner out of gas, beat him to the ground and then submitted him. I achieved a level of joy I have not felt in a while.

Good times!

NBK said:
You called it a week ago Brandon! Everyone in my house thought Conner was going to mop up Diaz. Well, Diaz ran Conner out of gas, beat him to the ground and then submitted him. I achieved a level of joy I have not felt in a while.

Good times!

Bud I swear, blood makes people think a guy is loosing.... Diaz was never hurt, he was never out of that fight not one second. People that are new to the sport don't understand that the Diaz bro's have scare tissue in there faces, they get touched they bleed. I was loving it I knew once Nate found his range and Conor slowed down and realized oh this dude isn't scared of me and I'm really In a fight with a guy that will go 10 rnds if allowed, that Diaz would pick him apart. Conor is to small to fight at 170 and to tell u the truth so is Diaz. But that's not hear not there.

Because I made some money tonight

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 38
Strong work Brandon!. What a great fight!

I miss boxing too MJB. But there haven't been any great fighters or fights in the past 30 + years.

The UFC fights have been crazy to watch lately. Lots of upsets.

Josh Pearson said:
The UFC fights have been crazy to watch lately. Lots of upsets.

Last night was no upset. If McConner would have won, now that would have been an upset. To see Conner so desperate and panicked in the late 2nd round was priceless. Go USA - Go USA!

I was referring to upsets as far as the betting odds are concerned and not just for the McGregor Vs. Diaz fight. Weidman vs. Rockhold, Rousey vs. Holm, Holm vs. Tate were all upsets as far as the betting odds were concerned. I'm not a Connor McGregor fan but if he wasn't considered the favorite then why is Diaz +350 on the betting slip that Brandon posted? Lol.

Josh Pearson said:
I was referring to upsets as far as the betting odds are concerned and not just for the McGregor Vs. Diaz fight. Weidman vs. Rockhold, Rousey vs. Holm, Holm vs. Tate were all upsets as far as the betting odds were concerned. I'm not a Connor McGregor fan but if he wasn't considered the favorite then why is Diaz +350 on the betting slip that Brandon posted? Lol.

Just caught up in the moment Josh...not a McGregor fan. Ya' I know, Conner was favored in Vegas. His brand has taken a beating. Vegas has learned it's lesson.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu