REMINDER

Neither have we, we stayed overnight this weekend on an area where coyotes abound but we didn't heard any hauls...

Surprisingly, I haven't seen a bobcat or coyote this deer season...A bobcat will get it, if I see one.

Saw a stud bobcat on Beach Rd by Y15A and a few days later a little house cat looking one in the same place. Don't think I should shoot one there lol.

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Saw a stud bobcat on Beach Rd by Y15A and a few days later a little house cat looking one in the same place. Don't think I should shoot one there lol.

Yep Jeff...Used to be a pair right by the old kiosk...Saw them a bunch a couple years back.

Thanks Ed F, somebody already brought this to my attention on another thread.

Last edited:
Reading this and started wondering how long before they outlaw taking coyotes?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Very very soon. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them go before bears. They look like dogs and people now bring dogs to restaurants and grocery stores in this state. Only thing going for us is that coyotes kill chihuahua and cats so hopefully people will think of that before they ban them.

Very very soon. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them go before bears. They look like dogs and people now bring dogs to restaurants and grocery stores in this state. Only thing going for us is that coyotes kill chihuahua and cats so hopefully people will think of that before they ban them.
Bet they do a TV show talking about the "majestic" coyote. It won't be long after you see that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

In Cali there has been an organization called called "Friends of coyotes" for many years, they started out trying to stop the predator competitions but have evolved. Its coming.. I live in and around ranch land where cattle folks ply their trade and have done so for over 150 years. I'm guessing they won't pay much attention to any legislation that prohibits them from protecting their stock from any predator but you will be excluded. It would be ashame if sportsperson's are not allowed to help. I'll say it once more to you noobs and non participants in this- Stand up and fight or go to your knees and die... Its up to you all of you and the up and coming hunters to raise a stink and stop this yet I hear nothing from you in the way of organizing. I'm old and tired and taking care of a dieing spouse and have no time. Science is how you should proceed and tell the story to the law makers that they are doing harm to the wildlife of this state with non informed legislation. Do your due dilligence or watch it go away.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu