RMEF Banquet this Saturday, April 23

SD Mike

Proud member of BH&A, RMEF and NWTF.
Feb 25, 2015
San Diego
This Saturday, April 23 is the annual San Diego Chapter Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation banquet. Lots of games, great food, tons of items raffled off, live and silent auctions, and more. We consistently have a large turnout to raise money for a great cause. I am ticket chair for this event, so please don't hesitate to call or email me with any questions you may have. Doors open at 4:30. Below is the invitation. Go to
https://events.rmef.org/shop.aspx?eid=5346
To purchase tickets.

Cheers,
Mike Pelzl
(619) 840-4215
[email protected]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160418-074706.png
    Screenshot_20160418-074706.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 26
Sorry to miss it mike. I'm working, but I may make a donation. I'll give you a call. It's good work you are doing.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu