Robo Duk

A Team

Nov 11, 2019
Question to group,

I have an old Robo Duk spinning wing decoy , needs a battery and a right wing . I have searched the internet for Robo Duk but to no avail. My question is , does anyone know if the company " Robo Duk" is still in operation . If the company is no longer in operation then the decoy is of little use to me . If anyone has one of these and needs parts it's all yours.

Thanks in advance.

Lucky Duck and Mojo pretty much control the spinning wing decoy arena....Too my knowledge, they are no longer in business....Don't know anyone that uses them anymore...I this is my old Moto duck...Have no idea where it's at.

.059.JPG

I have the exzact same decoy in Sprigs pic . Mine came with cupped wind wings and a remote . Wind wings work fantastic in 8 MPH , and if the wind is 40 MPH it looks like super DUCK . Perhaps check Mojo or lucky for replacement wings and study how it attaches , could be the same . Did you try e bay .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu