ROSIE CAME HOME!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
After 4 long years , i decided to tan Rosie up, a good clean flesh job and an even better freezer and she came out beautiful!! What a slob of an elk! Prolly my most memorable hunt with sweetpea..she was a killer then and a killer now..she,s definitely my favorire kid..

.20190820_154853.jpgFB_IMG_1540951133527.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never kept a hyde on any elk ive shot, tossed the boys from last years.. having 3 boys and 1 girl ,she gets just about everything...plus not to many folks draw roosevelt elk permits...prolly lifetime there , glad i kept it for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu