Sac Valley 2019

KID CREOLE

Aug 29, 2014
A great season has come to a end. Seemed like Brian and I never had much of a break from last season.
Building the call business, guiding in Nor Cal and hunting with buddies it seemed like we never stopped
The goose hunting was tough, not many juvies, late flood ups and warm temps were not helpfull.
When we had weather hunting was better, not something we needed in the past.
We met some great people guiding this year and its humbling when people have never seen geese crossing over the blind 10yds up and the smiles and comments you here.

imagejpeg_0.jpg20181213_103051.jpg20181216_071128.jpg20190105_155647.jpgimagejpeg_1.jpg20190119_171642.jpg20190111_135357.jpgimagejpeg_0.jpg20181209_135954.jpg

Here are some pics

Stef,

Great pix....Thanks for sharing....Glad the business is taking off....I still can't seem to grasp the guiding part, but I'm sure you and Brian are doing a great job....Like those specks....;)

Ps....Is that last one a Tule?

Steve, we guide a small amount of hunts, it also is exposure for the call business and our technique, it's actually a blast.

Specs helped out big time with the tough snow hunting.

Yes, the single spec on the quad is one I shot in Dec, it is the largest I have shot.

It's at the taxedermist

Reactions: ilovesprig
Steve, we guide a small amount of hunts, it also is exposure for the call business and our technique, it's actually a blast.

Specs helped out big time with the tough snow hunting.

Yes, the single spec on the quad is one I shot in Dec, it is the largest I have shot.

It's at the taxedermist

Tule perhaps?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu