Sac Valley Storm

KID CREOLE

Aug 29, 2014
Drove all night after dinner to hunt, note to self, I'm too old to drive all night and expect to be on my game the next day. Made the long drive and got to the field just before shoot time, wind blowing 30 plus, eyes tired from the drive and I loof into the rain andour drive field is now completely underwater.

Well OK whatever, I see what looks like some of our decoys have been blown out of the spread, no they're snows walking around, they take off and so do several thousand ducks and geese, guess they liked the spread

Anyways, hunted 5 days, blind partners came up and hunted a few days, we ended up with about 25 plus geese and maybe 30 ducks.

Here are a few pics

First pic is us setting decoys 3 weeks ago, second was taken a few days ago

Last pic is of a juvie Spec on the right and a Tule goose on the left

Attachments

• SacValleySpread1.jpg
    SacValleySpread1.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 26
  • Sac12_15_3.jpg
    Sac12_15_3.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Sac12_15_4.jpg
    Sac12_15_4.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 22
  • sacvalleygeese.jpg
    sacvalleygeese.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 23
Note to Stef............Get a new camera.........lol

Congrats buddy.........Wish I was up there with ya......... ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu