Sacramento area

That's awesome you got some congrats.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thanx man! Last time I brought one in was at Melones a couple days before they closed it down.

Really my passion is for the kokanee. Just couldn't muster any up yet. Surface temp was 68-69 in the morning and was 70-71 when I left. Probably a little early still, I'll be on em soon.

Reactions: CAL'NDN and Merle
So wait a minute, your able to fish in Sacramento? Here in San Diego we are on lock down with a bunch of B.S. restrictions!
Yes we are able to fish . They have some restrictions like social distancing unless your family but yes we are able to fish and I believe Yolo ,Sutter & Yuba counties just opened up everything including Barbers & Restaurants . What part of Dego are you in I spent a year there in my younger days . Spent a lot of time at OB and the cliffs .

Reactions: Merle

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu