Sacramento area

A few of you joined while we were doing a huge upgrade. Our Email system was having trouble reaching some domains for verification. Its fixed now :) what site did you guys come from?

Reactions: Aeon
no wonder you did not like how it displayed on your phone. vb can be almost unusable on phone.

Thanks one you said when I joined to invite friends so it just so happened to listen and do just that.

Reactions: WaterDog
Howdy merle. Good to see you mad it sorry I wasn't any help but always goo to here your melones and pedro reports.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hi Guys!!!!!!
First thanks to the staff that fixed things.
I am here good to see yall again and Thanks Crabby one for the info.
Nice fish. Looks like they are opening up pedro and not just to locals so I may be going and getting my boat wet.
I plan on being there tomorrow morning.

Reactions: Merle
Hi Guys!!!!!!
First thanks to the staff that fixed things.
I am here good to see yall again and Thanks Crabby one for the info.
Nice fish. Looks like they are opening up pedro and not just to locals so I may be going and getting my boat wet.
Well welcome junior glad to be able to help.Theres still bout a half doz or so we need to contact,jetspray,capt.com.,mighty midget J-Fit,GB208,steelyman,capt .tahoe (he cut back on his posts because of wes an cal ),.......RNP was a good guy before I made him a moderator so was 49er bassman....gotta find the # s.....CRABBY....Don

Reactions: Merle and WaterDog
Have fun post pics.
Think I am going to have the wife take a day off from work and go during the week. Guess I better drag boat out of its house and prep it.
I should have a great time, I love being on the water a d out fishing. Not sure if I can catch any fish though, I'm learning all over again it seems. Hahaha!!

Wife is making me go to homedepot in the morning then home to smoke some ribs and butternut squash. Thats my day tomorrow. Id much rather be on the lake.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Wife is making me go to homedepot in the morning then home to smoke some ribs and butternut squash. Thats my day tomorrow. Id much rather be on the lake.
Ahh booo, hahaha!! Really though, I wish I could go mid week like you're planning to do. You'll likely get better weather conditions than I will tomorrow. Either way, I feel blessed just to be able to get out there on the water!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu