Sacramento area

That's awesome and so cool the big 50 year coming up. My old man passed away from ALS lil over a year ago and just shy of there 49th anniversary. Love it when a couple can stick together through the tests of time. Me and the wife going on 20 years.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's awesome and so cool the big 50 year coming up. My old man passed away from ALS lil over a year ago and just shy of there 49th anniversary. Love it when a couple can stick together through the tests of time. Me and the wife going on 20 years.

Sorry to hear about your dad passing. I remember you saying he had ALS but didn’t know he passed. My heart felt condolences. God bless.

Nice fish. Great pix! Good to see some old friends on this these forums.

Waterdog glad to see you too !!! Welcome to the Great Outdoors lotta good stuff in here . We are trying to get Okie going he's around here somewhere could use some good laughs after all this and everything closing ! Tightlines to you . BF

We SCH outdoors northern men now. Where there more men then Libtards. Screw the stiffer they went got all mushy and to soft for me anyways.

Ps but I did meet a lot of good friends from there. Lol all the ones who seemed to get banned a lot lmfao.

Last edited:
Thanks my friends,don't be surprised if a few snowflakes follow us,been working with Merle trying to get his initial ban as a spammer changed from just trying to register ?? I'll see if grncrestliner ,okie,jetspray etc etc will come over gotta find all the phone #s. Chris you should have a bunch.Looks like that DEADBEAT wes ward didn't leave an archive of the sniffer forum up,man do I regret ever being part of gettin him as administrator.Live an learn I guess,lol...CRABBY

Thanks my friends,don't be surprised if a few snowflakes follow us,been working with Merle trying to get his initial ban as a spammer changed from just trying to register ?? I'll see if grncrestliner ,okie,jetspray etc etc will come over gotta find all the phone #s. Chris you should have a bunch.Looks like that DEADBEAT wes ward didn't leave an archive of the sniffer forum up,man do I regret ever being part of gettin him as administrator.Live an learn I guess,lol...CRABBY
And he shut it down prior to the date that HE set. Pretty bad to not keep your word involving/concerning that many people.

Last edited:
Okie is here he just not sure he said if the wanted a bunch of jokes I said just ask em. Who don't like jokes. DON I Invited the old timers like water dog ,Capt, MkE prettyman told them spread the word. Then the next day it was closed up air tight. And like muley said he didnt keep his word.

Last edited:
Yes Don it sure was a whole different site back in your day running it. I just about left when that happened and it changed from that point on.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I used to be a lurker, not a member about 10 or so years ago. I liked to put my finger on the pulse of the fishing situation every now and then. I found good info, it was a nice resource for sure. I was way heavier into fishing even prior to the forum. I got the big game hunting bug back then, so my fishing kind of took a back seat. But, here in the last year I have started to get back into it all while trying to maintain a healthy dose of hunting as well. Plus getting a new boat (to me) helps quite a bit in the push to fish more. Cheers guys! Here's to opening it all up ASAP!

I think papagreg had hard time also like Merle I think it's just all you old farts forget to put your readers on and can't pick out the letters and stoplight pictures to prove your not robots. Dang I better quit it I'm 50 now and right behind you old duff's.

• Haha
Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu