Safest place to be to avoid the Kung Flu

FREESTYLE, OFF THE TOP OF THE DOME:
Tomorrow I become,
as the bushes and the Trees
Sittin' still in the Forest,
Hopin' that we can see
Wile E Coyote comin' runnin' towards me
As I start to crack a smile raising up my .223
Put the crosshairs right there as I gently squeeze!
POW!
Another Dog Down to Fatal Copper Disease
Give it a few more minutes, before we retrieve,
in the hopes anotha' yote comes running to the scene!
'Cause a Double would be Bad-*ss, if ya know what I mean!

EDIT: This would be my form of "social distancing"

9F6863AE-3CC7-48DD-BC14-917C928AD6B6.jpeg

Took my neighbor out for his first lobstering experience. Slow night, but managed eight. His family is super excited about it, and with the Albertsons soup aisle cleaned out at least they’ll have some basic sustenance.

Well... at least in the rainy crappy part of the early morning I had the forest (North D15) to myself.

Then Good Grief!!! After like 9:30-10:00 or so... Man! It was like err'body and their GrandMa up and decided to come out and hike! I don't know if I've ever seen the road in soo busy! And the first trailhead most of the hikers go to? Wow! Almost all the parking spaces were FULL! Never seen that there!

I guess lotta folks are figuring "social distincing" means "Go take a hike!".

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu