Safty report

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
How was everybody's field etiquette. We had a lot of people in our area. Except for one minor thing in the morning everybody was very safe. How was your guys experience today?

Had no safety issues.

I do have one gripe. I had two other hunters with me. While they were working on getting there limits I started walking around and picking up trash from other hunters. Mostly empty hulls, I used a cardboard box that was 18" x18" x 12" deep and filled the box with hulls that were left by uncaring hunters.

Please guys pick up your trash and if you can pick up after others.

We had a safe one, not many hunters south of the 98. Did notice a lot more fields seemed to be posted this year, compared to the past.

I keep a couple 5 gallon buckets in the back of my truck, and set them out for empty hulls/trash.

Very safe one for us too. We hunted a fallow wheat field that had other hunters and everyone did the right things. Consequently everyone limited.

Good thread and good comments. Well done. Glad it went well for you all.

Sent via Tapatalk

We had about 200 guys in and around our field. And a nonstop supply of birds. We got rained on all morning but its just fall out,no big deal.I probably only got 3 stingers. Im not exaggerating when I say 200 hunter at 1 field. Most everyone was very polite. I didn't see one fight nor did I sock anyone in the mouth. Oh ya, limits for all.

I had some words early with a guy. I got my point across and all was good

Probably could have been nicer I guess I'm a protective dad

We were safe. I showed up where I usually go and there were tons of hunters. Since I had my boy with me I drove away and hunted another area where there was NOBODY. Limited out quik

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu