San Diego Hunt this morning anyone?

Oct 11, 2014
Glad to bear everybody in the valley had a good hunt, and also awesome to see the young hunters and 1st timers on here. I had a great hunt today as well, a limit plus euros!
Anyway, does anyone want to hunt a pretty well known place in S.D. county near the 94? I'm thinking of seeing if anything is there this morning and it would be great if someone wanted to meet up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1441178487793.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1441178487793.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 29
I am heading out to the valley this weekend, but would mind getting out a couple times next week. If you are interested? I dont know of any areas to hunt close to San Diego, i am fairly new here.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu