San Diego Lake Survey...Please Participate

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido

Joel Anderson

tMar5ich 10 8a2t 12ms:2o00f PhM ·
Do you visit unincorporated San Diego County's lakes and reservoirs for activities like fishing, camping, boating, hiking, or exploring nature?
We are partnering with the County's Department of Parks and Recreation to conduct a survey to gain your feedback on how we can potentially increase the recreational use of the lakes and reservoirs within the unincorporated County. Your input is valuable as it will help shape future plans for how the County can improve recreational opportunities at these reservoirs.

Where's Lake Moreno?

If they don't fix the dams first it's going to be useless to do anything else.

While I don’t “frequent” the SD county areas, I have visited quite a few. Public lands can ALWAYS do with more access, I made sure I filled it out. Thanks for your hard work Steve.

Reactions: 180ls1
Jeff,

Don't know why, because it's certainly part of the San Diego city lakes.
Noticed the wording says in unincorporated areas and I think Hodges is in SD City limits. It won't let me see the lakes again but maybe Murray and Miramar were left off for the same reason.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu