San Diego Noobooty

Danny Sanchez Jr

Nov 29, 2016
Been looking to get into hunting small game, rabbits, coyotes and such. I have a .22 LR and want to start by learning from meeting people and going on scout trips.

Reactions: Moves
Danny,

Welcome to SCH.....A good place to start meeting like minded folks would be attending a NWTF (National Wild Turkey Federation) meeting....They're the 4th Tuesday of every month at Filippi's Pizza in Poway....Meeting start at 6:30 pm.

I would invest in a shotgun soon....Dove season is traditionally opening day of hunting season....Rabbit season as you're probably aware started July 1st....Searching CNF (Cleveland National Forest) and BLM (Bureau of Land management) would be your best bet....Invest in OnXMaps too.

Danny,

Welcome to SCH.....A good place to start meeting like minded folks would be attending a NWTF (National Wild Turkey Federation) meeting....They're the 4th Tuesday of every month at Filippi's Pizza in Poway....Meeting start at 6:30 pm.

I would invest in a shotgun soon....Dove season is traditionally opening day of hunting season....Rabbit season as you're probably aware started July 1st....Searching CNF (Cleveland National Forest) and BLM (Bureau of Land management) would be your best bet....Invest in OnXMaps too.
Thank you very much. I'll do my best to make it out to the next meeting

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu