San Diego public land pigs!

The sow with the ear tag feral yes the others no way. The first picture of that young boar is not feral all wild and the blurred pig is a monster 1.5" armor on his shoulders he has his 6th molar scared all over with a few infected wounds only one tusk on the right left is a nub he's as wild as they get. Matches any boar I've killed on Tejon or Jacks.

How did you get so close and take a picture of the one sleeping? :D

Awesome work getting the hogs and finding yourself a prime spot. Thanks for the photos too. It is great to see game cam photos with hogs in them. Especially around the SD County area.

I'm still scouting around to find a spot of my own. Once I find them, if I ever do, it will only take one shot. :)

Hi guys...new to this site...was wondering if any of you could get me started on wild boar hunting? Looking for a mentor that will show me the ways to be sucsessful...thanks! You can send me a private message with your spots...just bout a new ar type rifle in 5.56..will this work?

Hatchet Whats up your cap lock key fall off?

Its coming bro,,thought id start of all proper..you know how some folks get..ha!! hows you been ?

Nice Hatch! I think you will be the last person who needs any help with hog hunting. Good to see you on here.

ya..just goofing...good to see a new site up and running..getting pumped for the a-zone opener next week..got a 15 year old with a tag burning a hole in her pocket..if its brown its down..[with at least a fork..ha!} will see how it goes..cheers fellas!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu