San Francisco Board of Supervisors declares NRA a Domestic Terrorist Organization

So, a group that defends the 2nd Amendment is a terrorist group!...These loons will do anything to obtain complete power over the people.

Think about it... its a page right out of their lunatic playbook. Make the allegation that this other organization you don't like now has this hate-group label on it and it then...morally... to them anyway... give them and their followers the green-light so-to-speak to BE the very thing they like to spout-off that they despise and are fighting against. The ultimate pot-calling-the-kettle-black.

Reactions: ilovesprig
oh my... and the ratchet on the noose tightens another click on our Constitutional Rights in Cali.
2nd amendment, and never mind Freedom of Speech.
Absolutely fits the narrative and strategy of the left.
They are the smartest dumb people ever!

Reactions: Dawnandusk
How do we take our state back??? I certainly don't want my future grand kids to grow up here. We live in the best state of the Union, but it is ruled by the most corrupt terrorist group that could exist...

Reactions: BBH and ilovesprig
How do we take our state back??? I certainly don't want my future grand kids to grow up here. We live in the best state of the Union, but it is ruled by the most corrupt terrorist group that could exist...
Hate to be pessimistic, but it's a moot point already.. they've got CA in the bag. Best we can do is fight what we can.

Reminds me of a chat I had once with a poli sci professor in college.. he was talking about how CA has some of the most conservative Republicans around, and he explained "after you get suppressed and beat down at the ballot box you start to get angry." Ain't that the truth...

I am only going post this once....
these are enemies of the United States Constitution,
and if we didn't see that happening.... right
does every one head hurt even more know.. its probably to late all ready...
voting is corrupt , they absolutely rig it....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu