San Jacinto - how bad are the roads?

Dave3006

Nov 26, 2019
I have a reservation for Saturday. Is Davis Road driveable? I have a 4Runner. My understanding when it gets bad is to stay in the center and go SLOW.

Question #2 - are the roads open to the blinds? I have walked from the check station once. It wasn't fun.

Last edited:
I have a reservation for Saturday. Is Davis Road driveable? I have a 4Runner. My understanding when it gets bad is to stay in the center and go SLOW.

Question #2 - are the roads open to the blinds? I have walked from the check station once. It wasn't fun.

You can call them and ask. That road is nothing like Wister. Drive on the center. 4Runner 4x4 should eat that road for Breakfast. You will not know about accessing the blinJds until Friday. Check their Facebook page.

John

If San Jacinto area is getting the kind of rain that Escondido is getting right now...Then, there's as very good chance, you'll be walking...Where from is the question...Friday will tell the tale...Walker blinds are driveable to the parking lot.

Go light and go duck hunting................. :blush:

Reactions: garlicsalt
I was wondering also, was going to fill out the sweat line tomorrow. I finally have a jet sled, looks like it is going to come in handy walking from the convience store parking lot on the Ramona express way and Davis road.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu