San Jacinto W.A. Blind Building Party....8-10-24

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Just a reminder that this Saturday is the work party at San J....If you have palm frons, bring them....The more we have, the better...It's a great time to get to know the hunting blinds.......;)

Also, For everyone that shows up...I will have FREE memberships to CWA............ :blush:

453502014_2163666434012871_4050481415712431181_n.jpg005.JPG010.JPG

Steve I work 10 minutes away from SJ now if I get off shift on time will see you guys out there mystic looks amazing

Great turn out and lots of blinds finished up...Flood up has started and the place is loaded with mallards & cinnie's...Really fun morning with the guys & gals..........:clap:

Thank you CWA for giving everyone that showed a membership.....Surprising how many were not members..........:blush:

IMG_6252.JPGIMG_6253.JPGIMG_6254.JPGSan J 8-10-24.JPG

Place looked great thanks to everyone who helped out

Great seeing you, Skeet.......... :blush:

The place does look great....Lots of timothy and bulrush thru out the area....Even though some sites are still tulied in, most have been improved greatly by the crew...........:heart_eyes:

It's going to be a great season.......:clap:

I hate those things............................:angery:

ps...We've killed 8 on my daughters property this year...............................:dizzy:

Good turnout and way better time to find out your new waders are leaking already than in season.

Thanks to Steve and Terry for all the work they've done in addition to the crew. Everything is looking way better and just knowing my 8yo Jacob isn't going to be sitting in a mud puddle blind is great. He is already asking where we can cut palms so we can go back and brush up some more.

Good turnout and way better time to find out your new waders are leaking already than in season.

Thanks to Steve and Terry for all the work they've done in addition to the crew. Everything is looking way better and just knowing my 8yo Jacob isn't going to be sitting in a mud puddle blind is great. He is already asking where we can cut palms so we can go back and brush up some more.

Josh,

I love it when I see kids showing up...Start 'em young......................... :heart:

Reactions: fishingkid

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu