Sandiegonavda training day

Looks like a great time. I need to get out there with my pups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill, In general the versatile dogs chase the labs into their kennels straight off the bat (because even dogs have no class respect) and a labs skill level is not up to a versatile dogs level of expertise, After that in general the versatile dog owners let them go push and point the birds that the labs ran past on the first run and didn't find, Then they let their dog's clean up run and point all the stuff the labs missed out on in the initial process so that the versatile owner/handlers get to shoot and take something home to clean and eat. Just kidding we love all breeds !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu