Santa Ysabel Mountain Man Rendezvoux coming

Larry Cochran

Utah Buck 2010
Jan 8, 2011
Alpine, Ca
I have heard that the mountain man rondezvoux is no longer going to be held in Santa Ysabel anymore due to not having a location next year. I hear that the land that they were using, the owner has passed away the the family does not want ot have them on the property as of next year.

Has any one else heard this? I have never attended one of these events but am thinking of going to the one this month to check it out. If this is true, does anyone have any contacts on where these could be held in the future?

Thanks,
Larry Cochran

My group of Rendezvoux buddies are in AZ for the deer hunt. I will get you some info on the next one when they return.
Im in Larry for sure, need to get the new 54 cal and my old school 54 Hawken out and shoot them.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu