Saturday 1/21

Sep 7, 2014
San Diego
A buddy of mine came out Friday evening and set up for today. The wifey is close to having the baby so I drove out early this morning to get one last hunt in before it's time to call it quits for the season. It's now 10am and we shot 9 so far, gonna hang out a little bit longer to hope for that 2 man limit.
0f4c03dcc6c53c061d4c24334b3caa11.jpg
126a6b81fec12024d503cab714ec93d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Reactions: msailor and Josh S.
Alan,

Great going.....I miss freelancing locally.....A lot!

ps.....Congrats in advance on the new bundle of joy......:blush:

Thanks guys, I came home tonight and told him duck hunting is over for me this season so now it's time to come out.

Well, it only took until 3pm but we got our 2 man limit and a great way to end my season. 12 spoonies, 1 GWT, and 1 Cinnamon teal. I appreciate all the guys from this sight that answered questions when I had them and pointed me in the right direction. 2 thumbs up!!!!

Reactions: msailor

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu