Saw 58 deer

ratz

Feb 17, 2011
I saw 58 deer tonight scouting, of course they were all in Cuyamaca State Park. Almost every one was a buck. There was some of the biggest I had ever seen. Some 4x3's
Some one write our DFG/ Legislator, and see if we can get a special hunt designated for Cuymaca State Park, to manage the heard. Just give us a week, and the special tags can benefit the park.

That would be a good way to raise money for the parks.

Good to hear that you seen that many bucks, why where you scouting at Cuyamaca,? You cany shoot any of them. It is great to just go up there and see allot of deer to get you fired up. I am
going up to lagunas tomorrow to scout. Have a great 4th Eric

I was scouting other areas, and on the way back, we drove down 79, to see cuymaca. I was aware that we couldn't hunt there.
It's just not fair. All those deer just a couple miles from legal hunting area. I wish I had a camera with a high power lens, too.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu