Scat?

Matagi said:
If you PM me where you found it, I'll tell you what its from ;)
. If you help me pack my deer out when I get one out of there we have a deal LOL short story........ Trying to get to a rock to get in range of a buck. Found this scat half way through the thickest brush. I fell twice and was just beat up after that hike. I do not know of anything else that could navigate through that stuff except something short at the shoulders. At one point was on my hands and knees trying to get through quietly.

Cali Ridge Runner said:
Matagi said:
. If you help me pack my deer out when I get one out of there we have a deal LOL short story........ Trying to get to a rock to get in range of a buck. Found this scat half way through the thickest brush. I fell twice and was just beat up after that hike. I do not know of anything else that could navigate through that stuff except something short at the shoulders. At one point was on my hands and knees trying to get through quietly.

I'm haveing that problem it's noisy out here

Sdbirds said:
Cali Ridge Runner said:
Matagi said:

That was my problem in a-zone archery. The problem isn't being able to find bucks, it's getting close enough to stick em is the problem lol

Cali Ridge Runner said:
Came across this the other day while trying to put a stalk on a BIG buck. Pig scat?

It kind of looks a bit like a pig scat.. Plus is it just me or do i see bit of a track over by the right side of the screen? (NO dewclaws however)

U should have poke one open to see what there where feeding on (I would use a stick for that) lol

Sdbirds said:
Cali Ridge Runner said:
Matagi said:

At least you guys are noticing that it's noisy and slowing down its pointless for me to try as much as it pains me I have a 200 lbs man in front of me going through the brush like a bulldozer at all times that doesn't even notice how much noise he's making

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D16hunter said:
At least you guys are noticing that it's noisy and slowing down its pointless for me to try as much as it pains me I have a 200 lbs man in front of me going through the brush like a bulldozer at all times that doesn't even notice how much noise he's making
Hey D16, sounds like you're already getting experience as a guide.
;D

Matagi said:
I have some some dogs that can help find the animal that made that scat ;D

Found 3 more scat piles in the same general area. There a big private ranch not far with some big meadows. The scat is on public land in the brush. Lets do it afyer deer season I will take you put there to the spot. Just keep it on the down low LOL

Cali Ridge Runner said:
Matagi said:
I have some some dogs that can help find the animal that made that scat ;D

Found 3 more scat piles in the same general area. There a big private ranch not far with some big meadows. The scat is on public land in the brush. Lets do it afyer deer season I will take you put there to the spot. Just keep it on the down low LOL

Sounds like a plan

Bonejour said:
D16hunter said:
Hey D16, sounds like you're already getting experience as a guide.
;D
Never thought of it that way lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu