Scent Control

Wrong Bearclaw...but great movie and scene for sure. Hatchet jack had a special place in my heart..RIP jack..

Reactions: ilovesprig and Jred
Ya what i originally told ttrose don't smell pretty going outdoors. Bugs will love you.. they attracted to smells.
I've always been kinda lucky with bugs. Rarely bitten by mosquitoes, fleas, ants,etc, and have had one tick when I was in the 4th grade. Flies are iffy. Found this post from searching camo and read the whole thing. Including the lishi article. So I've never used heavily scented washes or deodorants, and when I was younger I used to roll in grass fields to get of scents I wasnt supposed to smell like when I headed home. Actually worked quite well. I even have a HECS shirt a friend gave me, wouldn't pay for it my self tho. Not opposed to attempts at scent masking, but not gonna pay dollars for it.

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu