SCH networking = conservation

Eddie..eat a sandwich...looking like a lean mean cat killing machine .. Outstanding!! Is that Blue? The blue tick coon hound there in action?

I am going over for bear w the 14yo next weekend. Hopefully he puts one down and we can swing by your new place. Not sure if you will be chasing elk though.

Reactions: BOWUNTR
Johnny pulled a class move by giving the newbie the shot!

Ed, you and Johnny around the campfire.......my ribs would bust!

Reactions: ilovesprig
Beyond class... my buddy will never forget that day. He's from Nebraska and mostly hunts Whitetails. Never in a million years did he think he'd ever have an opportunity to take a lion. I'm forever in debt to that crazy dude with the bitchen moustache. Ed F

Beyond class... my buddy will never forget that day. He's from Nebraska and mostly hunts Whitetails. Never in a million years did he think he'd ever have an opportunity to take a lion. I'm forever in debt to that crazy dude with the bitchen moustache. Ed F

The guy is a a true sportsman, walks the walk. He put me on my first turkey about 10 years ago, I wasn’t able to hammer that bird but the experience was priceless to me. I met Johnny off of this site and we have been friends every since.

Congrats to your friend

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu