Scout day

G

Goyaałé

Back early. Went to move to another spot some piece of poop siphoned my all my gas. Had to cut my scout day short. Only looked at one spot. There was a guy parked there. If I see him again. He's getting his hands broke. Lol. On the brighter side of things. I saw this guy with door knobs sticking out of his head... At first glance I thought it was a doe. Then I see what looks like door knobs on his head. Lol he was about 80 to 100 yards away. Pictures don't do him just at all. It was worth getting my gas stolen.20180617_075040.jpg20180617_075145.jpgScreenshot_20180617-123202.jpg

Very cool. Only a few months until you get to get after him. He is probably a spike though I would think he would have a little more growth by now if he was a legal buck. Good thing is there are deer the area. Keep after him it’s enjoyable how much work you are putting into your season.

Reactions: Goyaałé
Very cool. Only a few months until you get to get after him. He is probably a spike though I would think he would have a little more growth by now if he was a legal buck. Good thing is there are deer the area. Keep after him it’s enjoyable how much work you are putting into your season.
Thank you sir. I am giving it a full effort. Learning as I go. No short cuts.

You may be on to something there, all my short cuts and web surfing has got me zilch:rolleyes:
Thank you for the kind words. I take bow hunting very serious. I want to be as best as i can be. When I was kid my mom would tell me. "No one is going to give you anything. You have to go and get it. You have to earn it" it has always stuck in my head. More so with this new obsession.

Reactions: DirtNapCity
Thank you for the kind words. I take bow hunting very serious. I want to be as best as i can be. When I was kid my mom would tell me. "No one is going to give you anything. You have to go and get it. You have to earn it" it has always stuck in my head. More so with this new obsession.
Too bad your mom didn’t get to spend some time with that loser who stole your gas, maybe he could’ve been straightened out before becoming such a low life.

Too bad your mom didn’t get to spend some time with that loser who stole your gas, maybe he could’ve been straightened out before becoming such a low life.
Yup. Lol time to get a locking gas cap.. I should have gotten one a long time ago. I didn't think people did that anymore.

Hang in there.....I didn't think anyone did that either.....:mad:

Like stated, probably a spike, but right now that really doesn't matter.....Deer and deer sign are what matter.....They'll be plenty of movement during the rut.....The fact there's good food and cover is the key.....Find where their watering or route to water, and you'll really be in business.....;)

Hang in there.....I didn't think anyone did that either.....:mad:

Like stated, probably a spike, but right now that really doesn't matter.....Deer and deer sign are what matter.....They'll be plenty of movement during the rut.....The fact there's good food and cover is the key.....Find where their watering or route to water, and you'll really be in business.....;)
Thank you lots of cover, it's of tracks. Fawn tracks every where. Some big split hoof tracks as well. Tons of scrub oaks with some old acorns. So plenty of food. Including grass

Reactions: DirtNapCity
Work hard and it will happened. You are ahead of 80% of the crowd. Your Archery has really improved. Now it's matter of a little luck. Best of luck brother.
Thank you very much. I appreciate the kind words. I love bow hunting. Every part of it. I love to shoot, I love training for the mountain, & I love scouting. I can honestly say it has changed my life.

Keep watching. Eventually you will see the monster in the neighborhood. They come by to bully the kids.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu