Screw REI

This kind of economic totalitarianism needs to stop. Aren’t REI customers free to chose which products they buy or don’t buy? The desire to take away everyone else’s choice has no place in a free market. IMO.

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
So I'm trying to get my 20$ membership fee back. If they bite I'll give it to the nra.

Stand by.....

That didn't work, they say no refunds on membership. So I made a donation to the nra in their name :) God bless rei

Screenshot_20180308-083919.png

I was going to cancel, but I am getting $35 in dividends....I will cancel once I get that check, then turn around and send it straight to the NRA.

With REI prices I have always found a better alternative. Google is your friend.

After dividened check I will be cutting ties with REI. Will no longer carry my REI credit card either.
Screw'em!

Backcountry better not be pulling this stunt!

at the rate we are going we wont have guns much longer.

thank god i hunt mexico where i can enjoy the rights i used to have here.........

I say buy what you can for hunting there and post it big and bold that REI equipment helped you bag your trophy. He’ll send them an email thanking them for helping aid your hunting and shooting endeavors. I think I’ll swipe the wife’s treaking poles and use them as a bypod next deer season.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu