SD River bull frogs

I know @Truduct personally and he is an exemplary human being. If more folks approached the outdoors with his enthusiasm and kindness, we would all be better for it.

Thanks for this post @Truduct. Seeing the happiness in those photos and reading the story gives us all hope.

As a father of 4 dughters, it worries me that the boys being raised in cali are growing up more like panzies behind a video game then they are playing outside like boys should my hats of to you truduct. GOD BLESS

Knowing one of those daughters pretty well you have nothing to worry about she will never be associated with a pansy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nice job dude!
that water is like hunting your toilet bowl on wed after taco Tuesday! perfect for ducks :)
i want to drag the airboat to someplace we can gig for frogs... sprig where we going
I have a place at Martinez lake I would be super down for that. We could gig the back water channels. Never done it but @Lungpopper is out there a lot bow fishing any frogs? I hear them everywhere down there.

nice job dude!
that water is like hunting your toilet bowl on wed after taco Tuesday! perfect for ducks :)
i want to drag the airboat to someplace we can gig for frogs... sprig where we going

Bill,

The best frogging is from the water (wading)....But the air boat could get us into some great spots at the river....I'm ready when you are.

.frog huntin' 6-19-13 016.JPG

Reactions: TRICER
Nice job getting the kids out!!! A night they’ll never forget!
I remember catching my 1st bullfrog in the SD River around 1980. He couldn’t resist a Texas rigged rubber worm waved in front of him.

So much awesome here! Sprig, I grew up gigging in South Carolina and Florida. You wouldn't catch me IN the water at night.

So much awesome here! Sprig, I grew up gigging in South Carolina and Florida. You wouldn't catch me IN the water at night.

I was going to frog hunt when I was playing baseball in Dallas....Right off the bat, a big cotton mouth slithered out....That was enough.....lol

Reactions: socalhntr
I'd eat it....frogs are the first to go if it was polluted.....now ducks all bets off...

Mark, Remington will be fine she knows what's up!

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu