Season is getting better

KID CREOLE

Aug 29, 2014
Still having great shooting up north. Just got our 4th band in the last week and shot 3 limits on sunday. A first for all of us as we got a group of 20 geese over the blind, I took one shot killed two and had one try to get me back

Attachments

• geese_jan2_2016_2.jpg
    geese_jan2_2016_2.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 44
  • geese_jan2_2016_1.jpg
    geese_jan2_2016_1.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 39
  • geese_jan2_2016_3.jpg
    geese_jan2_2016_3.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 34
  • yikes.jpg
    yikes.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 38
Thanks guys, yes we are going to increase the spread from 1200 to 1800 decoys

KID CREOLE said:

Dang Stef.........I can remember putting out 1000 rags, 10 dozen Feather-Flex shells, and flyers, thinking we were the bomb...... :D

KID CREOLE said:
Soo awesome!

Stef, load up the trailer and head to Eastern CO. I need all the help I can get. I learned first hand the need for numbers yesterday.

Been researching ways to add the numbers all day.

Can't afford all full bodies yet and I'm not a snow goose addict yet either. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nicapopolis said:
KID CREOLE said:
Soo awesome!

Stef, load up the trailer and head to Eastern CO. I need all the help I can get. I learned first hand the need for numbers yesterday.

Been researching ways to add the numbers all day.

Can't afford all full bodies yet and I'm not a snow goose addict yet either. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nick,

I still have 100's of rags & FF's.......You can have them........Maybe they're not educated over there yet....... ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu