Shooting 250 yards with .308&EVOL GS hunt

Crosman999

Hey all, happy 4th of July! Had a great weekend shooting, hunting and hanging out with some friends. We did some testing with various bullets and ammo and ranges from 50 out to 250 yards. The video I have enclosed shows a bit of our trip, I have some more footage of the Cottontail opening day I will post at a later date. Hope you can enjoy!

Dana,

Always fascinating how far and accurate those pellet guns are....I wonder how soon the politics will hit them, and include them as a firearm.

Dana,

Always fascinating how far and accurate those pellet guns are....I wonder how soon the politics will hit them, and include them as a firearm.
Thanks! Yeah they are becoming a bit more understood as far as useful hunting tools, some states are more ahead than others. Shouldn't be to long!

Very cool. I figure pretty soon "they" will start to put a fps rule of some kind on air guns and start a new classification to limit them.

Hey, what's with the negative energy guys?

Let's just enjoy this great sport while we can.

I really liked the 'feeling' of this video. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! Was a great trip, bunch of fun. I don't think the talk is negative, I honestly think in the long run it may be very beneficial for the Airgun community.

Back