Show us your mounts!

BamaDJ said:
I love hunting. Just hope I can have the success in CA that I have had back home.
Well it's good you have a little space left on the wall to the left ;)

Sent via Tapatalk

I've been blessed to be able to put meat on the table and a few horns on the wall. With 3 1/2 months to hunt and a limit of 1 or 2 deer per day (depending on the deer population in a particular county). It's just a matter of time before you get a good one. Gents, CA is a whole different world. I hope I can learn something from every one of you. If I get my buck this year, great! If not, I'll be in the woods learning. Looking forward to meeting some of you tomorrow.

Wow!...........Don't know how I missed this.........Great thread and lot of great mounts.........10

Doug (BamaDJ),

Nice wall...................... ;)

Nice critters!! who mounted the pacific and what did it score that's a toad :eek:

G-Team Jim Belville's Wildlife Artistic Taxidermy out of Covina mounts most of my stuff I believe you may know him? As for the score I believe he grossed out at 143ish but did not net for crap because of the split main beam but who cares he's on my wall!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu