Show your blaze orange

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
Congressman Scott take away your freedoms Peters on Gun Violence

"May 24, 2016

Dear Friend,

June 2nd is National Gun Violence Awareness day – an opportunity for San Diegans and people across the country to come together to relay a simple message: we must do more to curb gun violence.

Today, I am asking you to join me in the #WearOrange campaign by sending a photo of you wearing orange and a message of why Gun Violence Awareness Day is important to you.

BEFORE June 2nd: Tweet a picture of yourself wearing orange to me with a message about ending gun violence. Send me an email at [email protected], post and tag photos of you wearing orange on my Facebook page with a message of why it’s important to you.

Click here or the image above to watch my invitation to join us for National Gun Violence Awareness Day.

In 2016, there have already been at least 20,000 incidents and more than 5,000 deaths due to gun violence. We can’t stop every shooting, but each death from gun violence is a tragedy that might have been prevented by more effective gun safety measures.

I hope you'll join us and #WearOrange. to support this important cause. Help me send a message to Congress to #DoSomething to stop this epidemic."

SEND HIM YOUR BEST GUN PICTURE WITH YOUR BLAZE ORANGE ON

Vote this guy out he pissed on the SHARE act too......

Mark,

I'm sending that liberal a$$hole a picture of blaze orange alright............ ::)

Attachments

• IMG_9399.JPG
    IMG_9399.JPG
    603 KB · Views: 20

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu