image.jpg
    913 KB · Views: 41
  • cat.png
    cat.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 118
Bonejour said:
Beautiful. Who did the work for you?

Sent via Tapatalk

That was Lyons and oheaver. I have a lot more I'm still skinning/tanning myself I'll let you know how they come out.

Scraping, stretching and working the skins is a lot of work, but it's pretty cool to know how to do it. I look forward to hearing how it goes for you.

Sent via Tapatalk

Snake Charmer said:
Last time Johnny showed some skin it was a little disturbing ;)
Lungpopper said:
I was a little afraid to open this thread. You know with Johny's past threads you never know what you'll get.
Snake Charmer said:

Pheasant seasons just around the corner. Idea quail season is just a bit closer

Speaking of skins, I just got my bobcat and coyote mount back from the taxidermist. I am so stoked. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Bcat.jpg
    Bcat.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 110
  • Yote.jpg
    Yote.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 104
Sdbirds said:
Snake Charmer said:
Lungpopper said:
I was a little afraid to open this thread. You know with Johny's past threads you never know what you'll get.
Snake Charmer said:

Pheasant seasons just around the corner. Idea quail season is just a bit closer
I should be more careful when I open up you threads thanks for the reminder lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NBK said:
Speaking of skins, I just got my bobcat and coyote mount back from the taxidermist. I am so stoked. What do you guys think?
I think your taxidermist trained under Salvador Dali hahaha

Sent via Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu