Side Arms

Just like above... all depends on who you run in to. I have had several interactions with wardens. Nothing crazy, just check my licenses, tags, archery equipment to make sure I have legal equipment, a small friendly convo and then on our separate ways, BUT I have also heard horror stories of wardnens giving people the run-around. Archery season ill probably get some bear mace just to be in compliance unless things change. Def will start carrying during general and upland seasons.

Reactions: sportyg
And I meant to be not allowed to carry while bow hunting. I worried more about other hunters who shoot at movement with out verifying the target. All ways use binoculars.
When I was young I had a guy all most take me out , I was lucky I saw him first then he pointed a rifle at me. Lucky for me I was agile back then hit the ground flat chested. Bullet just missed my head, felt the wind velocity. He then ran up and ask where his deer was. I stopped hunting for a few years. I had a wife and two kids to tale care of.
Had that happen to me as well in D19 a few years back stopped hunting there as well.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu