Simmons game cameras

What's the difference between 4 mg or 12 mg? (Other than you're going to get better pix)....You ain't going to get them cheaper than that....;)

The 4G use 4G cell service and the pics are sent to your phone or email after the pic is taken no matter where the camera is, if there is cell service in the area it is sending the pics real time. So i could drop some way out in the desert, or another state, and only have to tend to them when the batteries are low, and still get the image sent to me the minute something passes in front of them. Also has location tracking on it, so if it is ever stolen you will get the images of who took it sent to you and its current location.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
The 4G use 4G cell service and the pics are sent to your phone or email after the pic is taken no matter where the camera is, if there is cell service in the area it is sending the pics real time. So i could drop some way out in the desert, or another state, and only have to tend to them when the batteries are low, and still get the image sent to me the minute something passes in front of them. Also has location tracking on it, so if it is ever stolen you will get the images of who took it sent to you and its current location.

Sorry.....I was thinking MP's.....Technically challenged guy here.....lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu