Sitting duck at henshaw

Moe Terboat

Jan 21, 2014
How did people do out at henshaw yesterday with the snow?

I got out there and set up on Tuesday only to wake up and get my truck stuck. Basically I was the sitting the duck yesterday, isn't that ironic.. looks like that storm brought down some more ducks. Are there any reports?

Cory,

I hunted Wister, but I did check some of the report cards on the way home......43 hunters and the 14 cards I checked had a grand total of 9 ducks......Another friend hunted with a buddy and they had 5 ducks.....They stated that the ducks are there, but just won't decoy near the shorelines.

Lot & lots of snow. As your aware.........Wow!

Attachments

• IMG_0106.JPG
    IMG_0106.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0107.JPG
    IMG_0107.JPG
    967 KB · Views: 28

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu