SJ 9/9/15 - Water info - Blind info

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
My regular hunting partner and I went down to San Jacinto mostly to look around, but also to try to get a dove or two. No dove but WOW, I was impressed with the area. Tom told us he's not worried about their water situation and there's, perhaps, a few new blinds in the plans...

Here's a couple pictures...

img_37931.jpg

img_38702.jpg

img_3946_hdr1.jpg

More info (and pictures) here...

https://socalhunt.wordpress.com/2015/09/10/a-san-jacinto-tour-plans-for-the-season-and-a-sort-of-dove-hunt/

Eric,

Thanks for the update and pictures......The birds are really on the move.....About 7,500 at Wister this morning......My friends freshly flooded duck club was loaded with teal and mallards......100's of pintail on Unit 1......Leaving for Canada Sunday morning.....Will push a few more down..... ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu