Skinny Hunter and Rusty are in pursuit D16

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Skinny and Rusty are on the deer grounds tonight. Both guys have not made a deer tip over before. Should have a report tonight! My understanding is that they are hunting in a decent area. Hope we see a weighted gambrel tonight. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Skinny has officially tipped over his first deer! Pictures and story to follow

Nice Work for the GreenHorns ! Can't wait to see pic's and hear all about it. Drink the blood ??????

Good thing we have captainb's avatar to look at while we wait.

How big was the buck?

Was waiting for Barry to post. But what the heck...his first deer.

Attachments

• Barry_02.jpg
    Barry_02.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 117
Sorry for the delay but you know how work goes when your self-employed. I got my first buck up in Julian. Shot the deer with my 270 sako, 125 yards. Special thanks to my bro and NBK.

Strong work Skinny! I had a blast hanging out during post mortem...

Captain of the Fire department validating tag below...

Attachments

• deerBarry5.jpg
    deerBarry5.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 117
  • deerBarry.jpg
    deerBarry.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 116
  • deerBarry3.jpg
    deerBarry3.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 114
  • deerBarry4.jpg
    deerBarry4.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 113
That's a nice picture skinning that buck guys, next time invite your friends... just kidding I was there too.....By the way Barry; you look cool in that picture with your buck. Congrats on your first buck and good luck on your next hunt.

Great picture and first deer Skinny, Way to get it done. Welcome to the site and good to have you here, if you know John you must be a great addition.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu