Small Game Scope

Probably 10 yards. I was adjusting the scope between shots. First time shooting it. I’m sure grandpa sighted in that rifle long before grandson shot it.
four steps for sighting in new scope, bore sight, three shots to 0 @ 50 yards. Hand gun too grandson. He is one of the few people who can say they bagged the first three game animals they ever shot at. I don't fall in that category. Great to be young.

All I said was that I did pretty good at 50 yards. I needed to be more specific I guess. I did pretty good adjusting the scope to get ok groups at 50 yards on my first time shooting it and I’m still working on it. It was more of an update on the scope, rather than saying look at my amazing groups I’m so proud.

All I said was that I did pretty good at 50 yards. I needed to be more specific I guess. I did pretty good adjusting the scope to get ok groups at 50 yards on my first time shooting it and I’m still working on it. It was more of an update on the scope, rather than saying look at my amazing groups I’m so proud.
Chill, just hard timing you. :joy: It really was 50 yards, Kids a natural.

Reactions: Hunter527

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu