Snake Gaurds

I wasn't.. until I almost put my foot down on one while rabbit hunting and that thing exploded with rattles and posturing. Dunno how I didn't get hit. I stopped by Iron Mountain Outfitters the next day and got a pair of Turtleskins..
Iron mountain is good people, support your local business, P.J. will go away if you dont keep her going, she does it because she has a passion for the working man. I buy all my working clothes from her.

This is the kind of business that needs local support or you will be buying your stuff online. Everything I purchase from PJ I could buy online but I would not be able to walk into a shop and have someone know the entire product line and tell me what they have and what they could get asap. This is small business at it's best just like we try to do at my place. Buy small business wise and you will see the difference... Yea Dapper Dan is cool, the easiest shorthair I ever trained was one of his offspring.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu