Snake I.D. Please

• Thread starter Deleted member 27310
  • Start date
Sdbirds said:
ivhunter said:
I'm down hear here in the imperial valley, today the weather was actually nice, not hot at all with overcast skies and a slight breeze... About 85 degrees...
My buddies a herpetologist ....

They got medicine for that. Tell your buddy to rub some on his gehiggy. Make it feel better.

Years ago, I was with a group of singles at my church's camp out near Boulevard. Someone found a horned lizard, and the leader's wife asked what it was. I'd never seen a live one before, and I exclaimed, "wow, a horny toad!" Seeing the look of shock on their faces, I said "no, really, that's what they're called". Since then, I've learned that "Horned lizard" is the much more PC name, and goes over better when in mixed company. ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu