BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
First Speckled one ever. :eek:

Attachments

• snake 2.jpg
    snake 2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 56
Hi Teachanother, Welcome to the forum. I see you're a deer hunter. Where are you hunting this year. Out of state or local?

Damn Jim you say your always working but you kill allot if shit, when do you find time. Great snake, did you skin him out for a hat?

BuckHunter,

Thanks! I am hunting Arizona this year and locally as always. I look forward to blogging with you guys this season. Good luck!

Michael Pritzl said:
Damn Jim you say your always working but you kill allot if shit, when do you find time. Great snake, did you skin him out for a hat?

Actually my brother and his nephew got this when going up to check his cameras. My brother skinned it out for his nephew and it’s going up on the kid’s wall.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu