So are there tags available??

The Japanese dared not to invade this great country for a reason.

Hmmm...….we might get the chance to do something after all.

So I have been told that the new narrative being propagandized amongst the left is that white supremacists are behind many of the violent clashes and that they are being blamed for starting many of the problems with law enforcement, etc... Also, that undercover cops are in the mix doing the same, and that police are vandalizing their own vehicles, etc.. to make it look like protesters. Not tied into any social media, is this $hit real? or just purely more smoke and mirrors to deflect the truth?

• Wow
Reactions: Dawnandusk
So I have been told that the new narrative being propagandized amongst the left is that white supremacists are behind many of the violent clashes and that they are being blamed for starting many of the problems with law enforcement, etc... Also, that undercover cops are in the mix doing the same, and that police are vandalizing their own vehicles, etc.. to make it look like protesters. Not tied into any social media, is this $hit real? or just purely more smoke and mirrors to deflect the truth?
It's all bullsh#t to cover for what is going on, which we can clearly see on TV. Those aren't white supremacists looting the stores. And, Antifa seems to be using the chaos to further their agenda, taking down the US. Seems to be working. We are willing to let it happen, just don't call us racists. The PC culture has weakened us.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's all bullsh#t to cover for what is going on, which we can clearly see on TV. Those aren't white supremacists looting the stores. And, Antifa seems to be using the chaos to further their agenda, taking down the US. Seems to be working. We are willing to let it happen, just don't call us racists. The PC culture has weakened us.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I think that there should be another hunting season.....

Ummmm...just don't talk about what ammo you would use...For example, Lead versus steel. I guess there is no room for a sense of humor...'too soon' is the only thing I can think.....

Ramona got wild a couple nights ago but it was delt with. be careful on Friday. tonight was quite. something is coming on friday. protect your family and business.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1591260989962.jpg
    FB_IMG_1591260989962.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 21
No social media here either, life is good.

Reactions: SDLIVIN
Let the Ravens clean them up!
Remember death race 2000?

That will date me but I loved those B rated films back then

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu